Saturday, July 2, 2011

Awesome Day

Today is an awesome day.  Canada celebrations were wonderful last night, my kids slept in until 10 (and so did I) My whole family is here playing baseball (I'll join them as soon as I'm done typing this).  My book got excepted at Imajin Publishing (more on that later).  I got two short stories published in Canadian magazines, I got 100% on my article writing final exam.  I got accepted into Humber Writing School in the fall.  AND the strawberries are ripe.  I am on top.

4 comments:

erika said...

Wow!! That is quite a day! Congratulation!

Elana Johnson said...

I would literally kill for a fresh strawberry right now. :)

phyllis sweetwater said...

Elana, I wish I could send you one, I've got 5 pails so far...

phyllis sweetwater said...

Elana, I wish I could send you one, I've got 5 pails so far...