Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Spirited Anthology

So! I have a story in the upcoming ghost anthology by Leap Books.  I'm excited because one of my favorite authors and friend, Judith Graves has a series called SKINNED published through them.  She is in the anthology as well.  If you would like to win a copy of Spirited, go visit Bridge Social Media and decipher the clues about each author and you could win one of 13 copies for Halloween.  Remember, I will be one of them, so I should be easy to guess right?

Here is my blurb about "Aftermath" to get you interested:
Lenora has a strong link to her ancestors.  They haunt her through terrifying dreams and visions.  On top of facing her own problems like moving away to college, leaving her family, her job, and her boyfriend, she is driven to solve an old family mystery before it ruins her mind.
  
And if that's not incentive enough, all proceeds will be donated to 826 National. 826 offers free after-school tutoring, workshops, and in-school programs because they believe that "strong writing skills are fundamental to future success."

P.S. My contest for Shakespeare Undead is still on until the weekend, so sign up for that too!

2 comments:

Lindsey Carmichael said...

Yay Halli! And what a gorgeous cover...

Antje said...

Wow. You got me hooked. Now I need to know more about Lenora and Aftermath...