Thursday, November 29, 2012

Good Bye NaNo

Well, I can't say I didn't try, but I can say I had a heck of a time not doing other things. As a mom it's not like I can get someone else to cook supper.  My kids can make mac and cheese, and I'm sure they'd be happy eating it every night for a month but I don't think that's a good idea.  There are something that aren't worth writing a 50k book over.
So, November is over (practically) and I will finish my book when I get time - the good kind of time that doesn't ignore my kids.
In the meantime, check out this new group I joined http://www.facebook.com/groups/375779645844671/  and this funky poetry anthology I'm in
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=W9G52DYS8NH5L
And send a copy as a Christmas present to the family poetry lover.  I'm making quilts for my kids for Christmas and I can't wait to show you the pics. stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kelley Lynn said...

The important thing is that you started. No matter how long you take to finish. :) So congrats!