Thursday, November 1, 2012

happy halloween

Happy Halloween and congrats to our Spooktacular winner:  KIPHA! she has won a copy of WITHER by Lauren DeStephano, the first in the Chemical Garden trilogy.  Thanks to everyone who participated and gave me support!

In other news:
Some disturbed soil revealed the dead rising from their graves thanks to hurricane Sandy.  So freaky Halloween was had by all.

Next: It's NaNoWriMo! So instead of doing housework, Christmas shopping or anything else, this month I'm gonna try to get the sequel to SHIFTERS written in ONE MONTH! Click on the link and you can see my stats, send me encouragement or donate to the biggest write-in in the world.  Yes, it's a bit crazy, but I never would have finished SHIFTERS when I did without the awesome help of NaNoWriMo.  They are truly the best.

And: My publisher Imajin Books is having a paperback sale here so stop by if you need some Christmas gifts.  Also on November 15th we are having a tweet party so come to twitter using hashtag #ImajinAuthors and you can chat live with us ALL DAY.  Should be fun.

No comments: