Friday, March 1, 2013

Things I hate

To the toilet paper company - Why do you make single ply?  Do you think it will save squares?  because it doesn't, we just use three times as many.  Or maybe you made it for those of us who like the feeling of paper towel on our crotches.
To the airports - I understand flight delays.  I understand having to dump out my water bottle.  These inconveniences are apart of traveling in a security driven, weather driven world.  But making me pay $4.00 for a trolley is just mean.  I don't have four dollars, so we carry our luggage for a five member family a distance equal to three kilometers because, like shopping carts at the grocery store, you are worried we won't return the cart.  Where exactly would we take it?  On the plane with us?
To web ads -  Why do you have to invade my blog?  I did not invite you.  Every time I write words like bargain or store my readers have to deal with links that look like I put them there and I didn't.  I feel like I'm lying or cheating or tricking them into seeing commercials or side bars of gross belly fat and it RUINS my pages.  If anyone knows how to get rid of these, please tell me!
Bullies -  See video to your right.


No comments: