Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Two amazing releases

My short story "Disbursements" is now available at Carte Blanche http://carte-blanche.org/articles/disbursements/ I'm proud of this one, I wrote it in 20 minutes.  It's one of those stories that hid in my mind then suddenly appeared fully formed. I worked for a large law firm for a while.  At the time I thought it was a great job, but this many years later when characters who want to bomb their bosses flash into my mind, reveals to me I maybe had some pent up frustration I never knew about.

AND... Guess what I found on Amazon today? http://www.amazon.com/Tesseracts-Eighteen-Wrestling-Gods-Liana/dp/1770530681/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417533461&sr=1-1&keywords=tesseracts+18  The new cover for Wrestling with Gods! It looks amazing.  My contribution to this anthology is called "Seven Creations" and shows how an insurgent group hijacks a temple to obtain the powers that rule the universe. Tesseracts 18 comes out in April and I will be hosting a book launch in Lethbridge.  Stay tuned for details.

Thanks to all my readers for allowing me to feed you chunks of my brain!

No comments: